Mitch Rice Injury Law
Mitch Rice Injury Law


Your Injury Is My Fight

  1. Home
  2. Personal Injury
  3. Motor Vehicle Accidents

Experienced Counsel After You Survive A Car Accident

The aftermath of a serious car accident can last a lifetime. Your injuries can linger for decades. In addition to the physical rehabilitation and lifestyle adjustment you face, you might also find yourself drowning under a stack of medical bills.

If you or someone you love survived a crash, you should seek legal help from Mitch Rice Injury Law. As a Kansas attorney with nearly 20 years of experience, Mitch handles all the details of your injury claim himself. From connecting you with medical resources to explaining the process of seeking compensation, he is ready to advocate for you tirelessly in an effort to achieve a positive outcome.

What Should You Do After A Crash?

It is normal to feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do after an accident or injury, especially a severe one. These are some of the steps you should try to follow:

  1. Get medical attention as soon as possible.
  2. Contact the police to have them file a report.
  3. Take pictures of the scene.
  4. Get the contact information and insurance information of the other driver(s).
  5. If your accident involved a company vehicle while you were working, report the incident to your employer so they can file a workers’ compensation claim.
  6. Do not speak with any insurance representatives without a lawyer.
  7. Contact an attorney to discuss your rights.

Because Mitch has handled hundreds of claims involving motor vehicle accidents, he knows exactly what you should do, no matter where you are in the process. He will sit down with you to help you decide what to do next to preserve the likelihood of recovering maximum compensation.

Request A Free Consultation To Discuss Matters With A Lawyer

You should not have to handle everything yourself following a crash. Reach out to Mitch to receive hands-on help from an attorney who understands the law. He offers free initial consultations, so call his Hutchinson office at 833-745-1292 or send him an email.